For more information on the Project ECHO model visit here
Case Discussion & Brief Didactics
- Co-Facilitators: Laura Yoviene Sykes, PhD, and Maria Ferrara, MD, PhD.
- Available for Connecticut-based clinicians of any discipline who wish to present or participate in case discussions of individuals with new onset psychotic disorders/ first episode psychosis.
- The goal is to provide a safe, informal environment for frontline clinicians to discuss challenges and receive support in caring for individuals and families who are confronting a recent onset psychotic illness.
- 1 credit CME/equivalent available for eligible participants.
- If interested in joining, please join our mailing list or email firstname.lastname@example.org for Zoom info.